Sunday 16 April 2017

Mcaffeine Smooth Jazz Caffeine Body Butter : Review




Mcaffeine Smooth Jazz Caffeine Body Butter 



Hello Friends !!! Hope you all are doing well. Today I am going to review a body butter from the brand " Mcaffeine " . I love body butters . What about you guys . I personally feel body butter hydrates and moistursize skin for longer period. Here ,I share my experience about the Mcaffeine Body butter which also helps to beak the cellulite . 







Company Claims :


Nourishes deeper for revitalized , supple skin and reduces cellulite . This daily ritual gives your skin that younger , firmer tone and gets rid of free radicals .


Ingredients :










Price and Quantity :


Rs. 399 for 50 ml.


Shelf Life :


24 months from the date of manufacturing .


Directions to use :


Apply generously all over the body with your hands in massaging motions .





My take own Mcaffeine Body Butter : 


The Mcaffeine Body Butter is enriched with Lanolin wax and Vitamin E . The texture of the Body Butter is smooth and have thick consistency . Mcaffeine Body Butter moisturizes the skin so well.  I love the fact that the smell of the Body Butter is so soothing not so overpowering . I generally applied the Mcaffeine Body Butter at night time when heading to bed . It works best when applied at night time , it nourishes the skin so well . Make skin supple , soft and make it glowing all day long . Mcaffeine products are cruelty free and paraben free. Mcaffeine products make skin firmer and helps to get rid of free radicals . The regular application of Mcaffeine body butter  also helps to reduce cellulite. The only thing is its bit costlier ass the quantity provided . Earlier i used The body shop and Oriflame body butter .So for me , the cost is ok. I suggests it to the dry skin people , they will love it. 


Pros :


  • True to what the product claims .
  • Hydrates and moisturizes the skin for long time.
  • Have pleasant smell , not so overpowering.
  • With vitamin E and Lanolin wax.
  • Paraben free.
  • Not tested on animals .

Cons :


  • A bit pricey as per the quantity provided.

Availability :


Its available on its own website - mcaffeine.com .
And also available on Amazon .

Rating :


4.5 / 5 


My Verdict :


Overall , its a nice body butter , have thick consistency .Hydrates and moisturizes the skin well . The body butter is light weight , doesn't clog the pores and also not too greasy . Body butters are great option for dry skin people . Apply before heading to bed and shower in morning . Body butter make your skin supple and soft all day long , you don't need to apply moisturizer again and again . So , its a good buy for dry skin people .



Please do share your feedback in the comment section below. It encourages me to write more blogs .



Love :



Aditi
xoxo




18 comments:

Aisha said...

Informative post! Shop online body butter that has a unique formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the skin.

A Lady Lawyer said...

I have very dry skin, so I am always looking for good body butter recommendations. I will try this product out on your recommendation.
Noor Anand Chawla

Ruchi Mayank Verma said...

I am using body buttrb from sometime but this looks like great one ..will check it out for sure

Sandy N Vyjay said...

The Mcaffeine Body Butter sounds like a nice way to smoother and glowing skin and nourishment for the skin too. Though it looks a bit expensive, seems to be value for money.

Wanderer said...

I have used McCafffeine's charcoal face mask and found it really effective. I'm sure this one is a great product as well! - Purva

Hema Gayatri said...

I am a huge fan of body butter, I love the magic it does to my skin. Coffee is my favorite ingredient too, I am going to check this Mcaffeine Smooth Jazz Caffeine Body Butter for sure. Thanks for the detailed review.

Neha Jella said...

The Mcaffeine body butter is amazing. I am using it from last few months and it really worked well for me. It moisturizes the skin and the best thing is body butter is paraben free.

Jhilmil said...

Though its pricey I feel that the way it hydrates and nourishes skin is superb. I'll getting my body butter soon now, as the dry season is here and my skin needs to retain that moisture. www.mommyinme.com

Reubenna Dutta said...

I am really interested in body butter. This one looks really good. I love how well you have reviewed it and explained every detail.

Rituka said...

I was actually looking for a body butter and now after reading your review definitely going to try this one but yeah looks like little over price but still will try

Unknown said...

Looks like a needful product especially during winters when skin needs hydration and moisturisation the most

Judy said...

I agree that this Mcaffeine Body butter is wonderful and effective. But I feel it is pricey too as body butter is something that needs to be used more.

Reetu said...

Such a wonderful post. The body butter sounds great for all skin types. I'd keep this in mind next time I but a body moisturiser.

Mrinal said...

I love body butters too! They are amazing! Haven't tried this one from mcaffaine! Would love to give it a try after reading your post!

Deepa said...

Mccaffin body butter sounds great for dry skin. I will surely check it out as my skin gets very dry in changing season.

Nisha Malik said...

I have used this body butter and I actually ordered it again. It's really smooth and hydrating . Really works for my dry skin.

Nihal Shetty said...

Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing review on this product. If the product is genuine it's ok to spend a bit more. I am definitely recommending this to one of my friends. She was actually looking for a product like this!

YOGITA JOSHI said...

Love this detailed review.. i have used a few mccaffeine products and love them. Will surely try this after ur detailed review