Hello readers, today I am reviewing Patanjali Aloe-vera Gel and Divya Patanjali Gulab jal. Its always said that organic aloe vera is skin's best friend. Aloe vera has soothing effect on skin , its lighten up the scars , aloe vera also even tone the skin texture. Nice product to use as daily night time regimen and use it as light day moisturizer. Aloe mix with Divya Gulab jal and make a pack apply on face ,it clears scars and even tone the skin. It makes skin soft and smooth . It hydrates skin and imparts a healthy glow on the skin.
Price and Quantity:
Aloe vera gel - Rs 80 for 150 ml .
Gulab jal - Rs. 30 for 120 ml.
Aloe Vera 90% W/V , Base Material - q.s , Permitted colors - Tartazine Yellow and Brilliant blue , Vitamin E , Fragrance and Preservatives q.s .
Best before 18 months from fg date.
Useful in rejuvenating , nourishing , beautifying and glorifying the skin, helps in retaining healthy skin. You can also use in your face packs and hair masks.
Method of use:
Rub on clean and dry skin and leave as such.
- Easily available across patanjali stores in India and Amazon.in also .
- Light weight formula.
- Has numbers of uses for skin.
- Helps in lightening pigmented spots over a period of time.
- Transparent packaging allows you to know how much product is left inside.
- Travel friendly.
- Sometimes the gel gets sticky after application.
- Full ingredients list is not provided.
Final verdict :
Yes you can buy this ,it has number of uses on skin and inexpensive.