Friday 8 July 2016

Quick Review of products which i have Emptied.


A Quick Review of Products I have Emptied.






Hello , Lovely ladies , How you doing . Today I am doing a quick review of the products which i recently finished recently in 3-4 months. Will tell you did they work for me or not . Will i purchase them again or not .

Ponds Triple Vitamin Moisturizing Lotion :  


Me and my family using this moisturizing lotion form long time . It is nice moisturizer to keep you hydrated with triple vitamin B ,C and E . Love the floral aroma (sensitive noses may not appreciate the smell ) .Yes i will buy this moisturizer again.

Nature's essence Neem and Aloevera Face wash :


I get this face wash free with Facial kit .All though I love Neem and Aloevera because of its numeral benefits. But there is nothing special about this face wash . It simply cleanses skin . I didn't found it very effective . No for me.

Ayur Herbals Sandal Mask :


I love using face mask . Its an excellent face pack for normal and dry skin . It helps in curing any inflammations. It conditions undernourished skin. It has an excellent cooling effect. Yes it works for me. 

Patanjali Honey - Orange Face wash :


This Face wash is really nice . Inexpensive. Make skin radiant and glowing. People with dry skin can avoid it. Even though i like it but i opt to try some other face wash also. Right now i am using ethicare face wash.

Glenmark , Elovera IMF intense moisturizing formula cream :


I am using this cream from 3- 4 months . It has Hyaluronic acid . Hyaluronic acid holds up to 1,000 times it's weight in water, binding moisture to even the driest skin without greasy residue. Hyaluronic acid creates an ideal environment for generation of new skin cells , and plays an important role in tissue hydration , lubrication and cellular function . Yes i will repurchase this .

Dabur Gulab jal


I was using this Gulab jal from  but now i stopped using it because it contains parabens.

Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo :


It has decent and clean smell .But as it claims bounce and volume , I didn't find it effective. I will opt some natural ans SLEs free shampoo.

Biotique Bio Berberry cleansing Lotion :


Refreshing , non foaming cleansing lotion gently dissolves makeup and grime . Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth . It is most appropriate for winters. Can't suggest if you have oily skin.

Clean & clear Morning energizing Face wash :


Very refreshing cleanser  Make skin super clean and soft .I love it.would definitely buy it.

Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner :


Its a great skin toner . Very mild. Helps to maintain Ph level of skin . I am using this toner from long time . Love it .


That's all for now . Would come with another article . Till then take care lovelies.

Love :

Aditi

xoxoxo





No comments: