Friday 30 September 2016

Akmasq Pimple Care Complexion Care Mask by Ethicare Remedies - Review





Akmasq Pimple Care Complexion Care Mask by Ethicare Remedies .




Hello , Beauties , How are you all ? Today ,I am reviewing a face mask by Ethicare Remedies - Akmasq Pimple Care Complexion Mask . I loved the face mask , it helped me a lot to get rid of my acne and post acne scars . Lets move to review ,how it helped me and what i liked in the face mask .







About the Company :



Ethicare is 12 year old and fastest growing Cosmecueticals Company in India . they exclusively focus on dermatology and cosmetology . they also export their products to Mauritius , UAE , Yemen , Nepal , Bangladesh , Syria , Iraq , Afghanistan , Lebanon , Kenya and Sri - Lanka .






About the Product :



Akmasq is a natural and innovative approach in pimple care and complexion care technology . It absorbs the excess sebum from skin and has a gentle cleansing base , which cleans skin without irritating skin Ph level . It gives remarkable glow to the skin .







My take on Product :



Akmasq Pimple Care Complexion Mask is really an effective face mask , which helps me a lot to control the oiliness of my face and it also helps to reduce my acne and lighten my post acne scars . It has nice soothing fragrance . The texture of the face mask is creamy . It is easy to use . It is ready-made . You don't need to add any water or anything to it . The creamy face mask easily spreads on face . It cleanses the oily skin thoroughly , making it look clean and fresh .  I recommend to all the people who has oily skin or problematic skin . I used the face mask thrice a week and seen very good results .


Packaging :



It comes in a white plastic - tube packaging with a screw flip cap on top . The packaging looks quite attractive and travel friendly . I like the fact that the ingredient list and all other details are mentioned on the pack in detail .


Price and Quantity :



Rs 199 for 75 grms .


Key Ingredients :



Tea Tree Oil , Chandan , Turmeric , Pro - Vitamin B5 , and cucumber .








Shelf Life :



Best before 36 Months from the date of Manufacturing .


Availability :



Available at Amazon , medical shops and Ethicare Website - HERE .


Pros :


  • Does , what product claims .
  • Gentle on skin .
  • Does not irritate the skin .
  • Make skin clear and soft .
  • Nice and refreshing fragrance .
  • Travel friendly packaging . 

Cons :


  • A bit pricey according to the quantity given ( But totally worth it ).
  • Only key ingredient list provided not full list .

Rating :



4.9 / 5 ( 0.1 deduct because full list of ingredients not provided ,else product is fantastic )


My Verdict :



I loved the product so much . It helped me lot to clear my skin to some extent and reduced some post acne scar . It removes my tan also . Visible results will be shown just after 3 use . I used the product thrice a week . Definitely , recommend to all who have oily or problematic skin .



 
Do share your queries and feedback in the comment section below . I love to answer . 



Love :



Aditi
xoxo








1 comment:

Health n Shape said...

Nice blog.
Really, I would like to pay very special thanks for sharing this useful information which is very helpful for me.
cryo lipolysis in delhi