Saturday 13 April 2019

Food Outlet Review : Hello Biryani Hai !!!!!!!!




Review: Hello Biryani Hai Outlet, Gaur city-2 ,Noida




Hello friends, Its been long, I posted a review and interacted with you guys. So, I just come up with a new review, this time I will talk about food. Recently, I got an invite from " Hello Biryani Hai !!" Gaur city, Noida Outlet. So, I went there. "Hello Biryani Hai" is basically a non-veg food outlet. "Hello Biryani Hai" is famous for their mouthwatering Biryanis. So, let's move to a detailed review, without further a do. Ans share how was my experience there. 






Introduction about "Hello Biryani Hai !!!" -


Biryani is the celebration of all that is great about Indian food. And " Hello Biryani Hai" as name shows is mainly famous for their irresistible biryani's. Their Biryani is full of aroma, have long Basmati rice. 


About their Menu :



"Hello Biryani Hai" has in their Menu mainly 3 famous Biryanis.
Moreover, they are also adding more Biryani flavors soon.







My Experience there :





I love the flavourful, So aromatic Biryani there. I tried the Hyderabadi Biryani and it was so yummy. Biryani was served with Raita. The quantity they provided in that price range is quite good. I liked it. You can easily get your tummy full by eating one serving of biryani. Biryani has balanced spices. It was so mouthwatering. I love to order more flavors very soon. Biryani has quite 2 big pieces of chicken. And it's such a great place for Non- Veg lovers like me.













Pricing :






As of now as the newly launched the Gaur city outlet, The introductory price for Biryani is Rs 150.


Location :



It is situated in the Gaur city 2, in Galaxy shoppe, Greater Noida.



(Picture from the Inauguration Day.)


You can check out their Zomato - Here.



Rating :



I will rate it 5/5. Because I love the authenticity and flavors of the Biryani.


Recommendation :



Definitely, its a great food option for Non-Veg lovers like me. So go and order for your self Biryani and enjoy IPL.




Love :



Aditi

xoxo

Follow me on Insta - @glorify_ur_self



3 comments:

Neja said...

Outstanding taste😍😍. Must try this one

Anita Singh said...

Wow, metro cities k maze hain, itni shaandaar biryani, read karke hi muh me paani aa gaya, wah πŸ‘πŸ‘ kabhi delhi aayi to jarur try karumgi

Anita Singh said...

Wow, metro cities k maze hain, itni shaandaar biryani, read karke hi muh me paani aa gaya, wah πŸ‘πŸ‘ kabhi delhi aayi to jarur try karumgi